Just to confirm that we will only cancel training if the astro is closed because it's hazardous - ie icy, covered in snow or flooded.
The snow forecast for today hasn't materialised (yet) so tonight's training should go ahead as planned:
7-8.30 U14/U16 Boys
8-10pm Senior Men
Please keep an eye on the website for updates tomorrow for the ladies and U14/16 girls training.